Took some doing…

February 21, 2007 at 2:31 pm (The Final Quarter, Writing)

But I finally replaced all those Zokotu word meters on the site. I liked them, but I got tired of seeing the broken images. You go to the site and it says the account has been suspended.

The replacement is admittedly large, but I like the cartoon image. After some hunting, Im found it in the Writertopia “toolbox.” They have a much smaller “picometer,” but I thought it lacked any real personality. It’s just a box. I think this one is worth the space:

Advertisements

1 Comment

  1. Ian said,

    Verra nice!

    I also got tired of the broken links, so I finally took an hour and created my own wordmeter. I don’t like having to rely on someone else’s website for the images, and it was just easier this way for me. Meh!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: